Latest COVID Information and Health Measures
In keeping with the most up to date Covid information and measures that the Government of Canada has put in place for Covid health protection, please visit the following sites and check back with these sites regularly in case circumstances change.
- The latest Government offCanada information for travel is here.
**Please note: you must use ArriveCAN to provide mandatory travel information before and after your entry into Canada.
- This can be downloaded via Apple Store or Google Play. The link above gives you specific step by step instructions of what is required for you to prepare and upload to the app prior to your travel to Canada.
- Information on the COVID-19 arrival testing process for fully vaccinated travellers arriving from a country other than the US or Canadais here.
- Flights and Border Services: For everything you need to know to prepare for a flight to or in Canada, please visit the Government of Canada website– this resource includes information about airports, requirements, proof of vaccination and more.
- Ontario COVID Public Health Measures:
COVID-19 public health measures and advice | COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Ontario
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centrehastheir venue policies as it relates to Covid-19 and certain protocols and measures they have in place.
See link here : What to Expect in the Age of COVID-19 | Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre (marriott.com)
- The latest World Health Organization (WHO) information is here.
Note: Information is rapidly changing but these sites will keep us most informed. It’s important to check back with these sites, especially as you get closer to the conference, as these sites get updated if/when information changes.